Septic Sitter Use Cases
- Drainfield/Tank – Hardwired
- Drainfield/Tank – Battery/Datalogger
- Pump Tanks – Hardwired
- RR Trailers/Portapotties – Battery/Cloud
- Sewage Holding Tanks – Hardwired
- Cistern Water Tanks – Hardwired
1. Line powered drain-field and/or tank: Leachfields, Area beds, Sand filters, Cesspools etc. with permanent hardwired connections. Monitoring for management and early detection of high levels and other problems, demonstrate excess capacity, long term documentation of performance and maintenance history for future property transfer. Includes septic tank only installations for early detection of high levels to warn of potential backups, detection of high levels indicating effluent filter needing cleaning, documentation of pump-out history.
2. Battery powered drain-field and/or tank: Leachfields, Area beds, Sand filters, Cesspools etc. used as a temporary battery powered datalogger (short term, data logging installation for troubleshooting of septic problems, determine the success of remedial measures, research, demonstrate excess capacity, also to assist with time of property transfer inspections.
3. Line powered pump tanks and lift stations: high level alarms, monitoring of pump cycles for flow monitoring, freezing problems.
4. Restroom trailers and portable toilets: battery powered datalogger to cloud for high level warning and alarms, maximize efficiency for pump outs, detect potential problems such as pump failure in trailers, also low level alerts for managing potable water tanks in trailers. Customer examples – companies which rent restroom trailers and/or portable toilets for festivals and events.
5. Sewage Holding Tanks – Hardwired (high level warning and alarms, maximize efficiency for pump outs, indirect monitoring of flows, detect potential problems such as leaking tanks or infiltration).